Accenture is hiring a Tech ASE Software Engineer for the provided locations. Please read the complete information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the Tech ASE Software Engineer Job Opening at Accenture.
Eligibility Criteria for Tech ASE Software Engineer Job Opening at Accenture:
Education: B.E/ B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech /MCA and M.Sc.(CSE, IT)
Job Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata
Experience: 0-11 months
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- All graduating stream -2021 and 2022 graduate
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- A maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Proficiency in any foreign languages such as German/French/Italian or Spanish is a key requirement for the role and hence Certification in any of these language skills would be an advantage.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need for obtaining a work visa.
- All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. So any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
NOTE: If the link is expired, the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company. Check for other opportunities.