Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 1.5 – 3 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Job Description: Systems Analyst
Job Code: Systems Analyst – Fidelity
Job Location: Bangalore, karnataka, India
Business Unit Overview :
Health & Welfare Operations and Implementations group supports our business partners in the US in servicing corporate / institutional customers in benefits administration vertical. This involves moving the customers to the Fidelity platform and supporting their on-going record-keeping needs. This is done through a series of processes, both technical and non-technical, that helps a customer to use our products and services.
Role Description :
The role would be focused on system analysis for fix, research and audit work items on Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB). The role requires good understanding of the HW domain, multiple modules of the system, upstream and downstream impact of each step in the administration process, strong testing and validation skills and thorough audits to be performed as necessary. It also involves working closely with partner teams in Fidelity US to deliver solutions that meet both client and internal expectations. The associate is required to:
- Perform detailed research and analysis on system issues / errors and provide recommendations on solutions – data corrections, workarounds and/ or creating projects for modifying the system
- Update documentation for ongoing system fixes and regulatory changes
- Take ownership of identified clients or set of projects and execute with minimum guidance
- Collaborate with multiple upstream and downstream stakeholders for issue clarification
- Prepare and execute test plan for the user acceptance testing and post production validation for system fixes
- Proactively work with immediate manager to help monitor progress of projects, addressing issues and recommending course corrections as needed
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Resolve work items in stringent timelines in qualitative manner
- Adhere to all relevant process and procedures defined
- Work in mid-day shifts (1pm-10pm OR 2pm-11pm IST)
- Hands on experience in areas of issue research, analysis, documentation, testing and validation
- Strong analytical, decision making, problem solving skills
- Strong working knowledge on MS Excel & MS Access
- Basic knowledge on software development life cycle
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Ability to work within a team environment and support common goals
- Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline
- 5 years to 3 years of relevant experience
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.