Opportunities for Senior Software Engineer in the IT Advisory Services team who has awesome expertise in Enterprise intelligence and analytics (EI) and have prior experiences in EI implementation projects.
Job purpose: Software Engineer in the IT Advisory Services team to work on various EI implementation projects for our customers across the globe.
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of EI implementation projects.
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators.
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead.
- Should guide and mentor fresh team members on EI technology.
Technical skills requirements:
- BE / BTech / MCA & MBA with adequate industry experience.
- Basic understanding of relational database such as Oracle, MS SQL Server.
- At least 2 live implementations using SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle.
- Knowledge of best practices in SQL and PL/SQL coding.
- Knowledge of testing processes/methodologies.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Should be able to co-ordinate well with peers and seniors.
- Previous experiences in EI implementation projects would be an added advantage.
Additional skills requirements:
- Experience in AML (Anti Money Laundering)
- Prior Client facing experience
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
How to apply for EI SSE post?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details and tell us why you want to join. We will ask you to write code as part of your interview process, so be prepared! Our recruiters will be in touch.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies