Intel Recruitment 2020 for Software Quality Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Intel Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: C, C++, Windows, Linux
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Intel Software Quality Engineer Job Opening
Important Information for Intel Recruitment 2020:
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
* You are familiar with C++/C system software development, or any test-oriented language.
* You are familiar with Windows and/or Linux environments.
* You have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
* You are adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
* You take pride in your craft and won’t compromise on quality.
* You work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
* You have solid verbal and written communication skills.
* You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* You have a strong working knowledge of security standards and their applications.
* You have built and enhanced automated test frameworks.
* You are familiar with cloud technologies and scripting.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Intel Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DzMLMsy9U4YFbqXkypX4GG
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/1kOnRFwTlOT0npZyp2qjQF
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EyNSU4MNQalCJam1MAJGo0