Altair Recruitment 2019 for Software QA Trainee at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Altair Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical, Industrial, CSE, IT)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Unix, Linux, CAD/CAM/CAE
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Altair Software QA Trainee Job Openings – 1st August 2019
Important Information for Altair Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate has solid knowledge of CAD/CAM/CAE.
- Candidate background from BE/B.TECH in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Candidate has knowledge of testing software is desirable.
- Candidate has knowledge of manufacturing process like Molding, 3D Printing, etc is required.
- If candidate has knowledge of scripting is added advantage.
- Candidate has desire to learn scripting and automation tools.
- Candidate familiar with Operating Systems such as UNIX/Linux, Windows and Mac Systems is desired.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
How to apply?
- To get referred and more information, upload your updated resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GIJPwG8Gl2KKHRkjuzEdmd
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbbnaT9nNLWFXVLRBy0snS