BAE Systems, Malaysia is Hiring Experienced engineers for multiple positions. Check for the suitable opening and if anything suitable, then apply and get referred. Check below and click on ‘+’ symbol for High-level job description.
Experience: 5+ years
- OS Administration experience (Unix/Linux/Windows)
- Working within a mixed Linux & Windows environment
- Experience with Java, Python, and SQL
- Experience working within an Agile (Scrum) environment
- A high personal standard of engineering, including: code quality, unit testing, continuous integration
- Self-motivated and driven to continuously improve engineering standards
- Experience with cloud-delivery of systems
- Experience across application tiers: UI to data integration and access, though we are not customer-facing UI developers.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Experience: 7 to 10 years of experience in IT/Software industry Skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/IT/Computer Science
- Essential to master one programming languages with in-depth knowledge and related framework technologies
- Java: Core Java, J2EE, J2EE Application Servers, Spring/Strut/Hibernate…etc
- C/C++: modern C++, Boost, C++ standard libraries
- Good exposure of every level of SDLC including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support
- Able to work independently, drive technical decision and propose viable technical solutions
- Excellent programming and debugging skills
- Good communication skills and team player
- Prior experiences in traditional waterfall or agile methodology
- Part of a big/complex projects with 10-20 team size
- Experience to build solution from scratch or implemented/built software libraries/framework from scratch
Junior QA Engineer
Experience: 3+ years
- An understanding of the software testing life cycle (STLC) and testing methodology
- Have a good understanding of defect workflow
- Experience using defect and test management tools (e.g. JIRA) to track defects and manage tests
- Have knowledge on test case creation / test case execution and defect reporting
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work and meet the deadlines
- Experienced with SQL query
- Having hands-on experience on LINUX base system
- Preferable with ISTQB certified
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Menara Binjai, Kuala Lumpur (next to Ampang Park LRT Station)
- The candidate will be a professional, with a minimum of 4 years experience in Automation Testing and will enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and technically challenging environment.
- Excellent understanding of test methodologies, including functional and usability testing in client-server, web and database environments.
- Experience of test automation – Selenium
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Programming/scripting skills, e.g. Java EE and/or python (preferred) or Microsoft (C++, C#, .Net, SharePoint, Silverlight , VB6, ASP)
- Proven experience of test and defect management tools, e.g. Quality Center, ClearQuest, SPIRA, Atlassian Jira, GreenHopper and Agile.
Front End Developer - React.JS
Experience: 5+ years
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle – Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, post Deployment maintenance.
- Produces or validates the schedule and effort estimate for each task they perform, commit to the assigned task
- Demonstrates an understanding of the importance of schedule and will endeavour to estimate accurately and deliver according to those estimates
- Continually improve personal understanding of the programming languages, frameworks, technical concepts, methods and measurements that underpin the Engineering disciplines and practices of BAE Systems.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand, challenge, contribute or construct software specification and is capable of building software in line with the specifications
- Exploits appropriate software development methods, languages, libraries and techniques and applies these to software engineering tasks to realise the most effective outcome
- Ensures that all work is consistent with defined standards where standards exist and to withstand professional scrutiny in any case
- Ensures that high quality and delivery standards are met and consistently delivers quality code on time and within estimate.
- Demonstrates the ability to reflect on and improve personal performance
Experience: 5+ years
- Scrum Master Mandatory Skills And Experience
- Agile development methods (e.g. Scrum / DSDM / XP / Kanban)
- Expert understanding of Software Development lifecycle and best practices (TDD, BDD, source control, Change management, Requirements management, Release management, Environments control)
- Agile tooling (Jira etc)
- Automation (Continuous Integration)
- Professional Qualification (degree or significant industry experience) •Experience of end to end solution development in a commercial environment
- Excellent inter-personal, negotiation, communication and conflict management skills
- Excellent analytical skills (listening, questioning, challenging, modelling etc.)
- Experience of delivering development projects on time and within budget.
- Able to brief up to Executive level with ease •Able to chair and manage workshops and meetings.
Experience: 5+ years
- Product Engineer – MS Apps
- Review establish and adhere to appropriate governance and configuration control
- Driving issue resolution and resolve underpinning problems
- Work with customers to introduce innovation and evolve product
- Have significant understanding a specific scope, functional capability or module and how this interfaces with the other components of the system.
- Have understanding of a secondary functional capability or module
- Work with suppliers, customer, team members and industry peers to continuously improve delivery
- Document technical business requirements /problems into format that business can understand
- Contribute to protecting the products from technical debt and process debt
- A working foundation in process frameworks like ITIL, Prince2 and Agile with experience in executing these in a highly automotive, high velocity output and consistently changing operational environment
- Will provide out of hours support for Severity 1 and 2 incidents in order to meet agreed Service Level Agreements. (with appropriate out of hours compensation in line with company policy)
- Be flexible in terms of hours of work to enable a 3-4 hour overlap with the UK normal working time. (with appropriate overtime payments in line with company policy)
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
Other information about Software job openings for BAE System, Malaysia
Location: Kuala Lampur Malaysia
Type: Contract (Based on VISA renewal period)
Code: Title_of_Of_opening_openings at BAE Systems
About The Company:
How to apply for the Software job openings for BAE System, Malaysia?
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.
Show JUMPWHERE some love:
- Like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/JumpWhere/
- Subscribe to youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/jumpwhere
- Follow on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jumpwhere/ or @jumpwhere