Robert Bosch Recruitment 2018 for Software Engineer_PLC at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Robert Bosch Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech in E&C, E&E, EEE
- Last date to apply: NOT GIVEN; HENCE APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Coding, System testing, PLC Programming
- Experience: 2-4 years
Important information for Robert Bosch Recruitment 2018:
- 2-4 years of work experience in industrial Automation domain.
- Very good experience in Siemens, Allen Bradley, Beckhoff and B&R PLC programming
- Good working knowledge in Motion Controller, Servo Drives, VFD and Hydraulics
- Knowledge on industrial communication protocols Profibus, ProfiNet
SERCOS is preferred.
- Very good knowledge of software engineering processes.
- Proactive, Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of German Language or work experience with German customers is an added advantage.
- Open to learn new tools and technologies on the job.
- Cooperative and collaborative approach.
- Structured approach towards problem solving.
- Active Customer co-ordination and Technical interaction.
- Able to manage the complete development of function block
- Developing and testing of function blocks for PLC and Drives.
- Responsibilities will include requirements analysis, coding, system testing, build/release management, technical documentation and technical support.
- Evaluate multiple architecture and design options to ensure our applications are scalable, responsive and secure.
- Able to communicate transparent and be honest in all communications.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.