Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer Trainee at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer Trainee at Thomson Reuters:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: Java, JavaSript, HTML, CSS, Unix, Linux, J2EE
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Job Code: Thomson Reuters Software Engineer Trainee Job Opening
Key skills required at for Software Engineer Trainee at Thomson Reuters:
- We are looking for a talented, highly motivated Software Engineer to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
- As a Software Engineer, you will be a member of a small team of developers that is responsible for supporting and developing commercial solutions used by customers throughout the globe.
- You will spend approximately 30% of your time interacting and collaborating with product developers, project managers, software engineers, and quality assurance analysts across the globe.
- The rest of your time will be spent designing, prototyping, developing, testing and deploying technology solutions.
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Knowledge and Skills:
- Core Java and J2EE
- Spring Framework – Core, Spring MVC, Persistence
- Linux and/or UNIX
- Webservices – Restful web service development
- Tomcat/ Apache web servers
- SQL/PLSQL/Oracle databases
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Thomson Reuters Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EcFDKBno40kCDO4LoUZ3cX
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IvLsmCBwk5hKkPSf74EjAs
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DfeZHUvCfKPGDeT3VW3zvQ