Alstom Recruitment 2021 for Software Engineer Trainee at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Last date: ASAP
- Skills:C++, MS SQL
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Alstom Software Engineer Trainee Job Opening
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN ALSTOM SOFTWARE TRAINEE:
- Should be able to deliver the software modules by ensuring detailed design and implementation of those modules along with module Unit Testing.
- Keep informed of the evolution of technologies through techno watch Contribute to TIS standardization by reusing existing solutions or by implementing reusable
- solutions Keep a strong link with the Sw architect, Hw designer, RAMS and V&V departments, through the
- Whole Sw design cycleSustain the Software.
- Apply processes and standards
- Contribute to continuous improvement (RoE: Return on Experience, process,)
- Contribute to the elaboration of Sw specification & architecture, in collaboration with the Sw. Architect
- Perform development of Sw modules:
- Perform the Sw modules detailed design & coding
- Set up the Sw development tool chain
- Prepare and perform Sw module tests and verifications of his / her deliverables
(“Designer” tests), prior to the ones formally performed by a dedicated V&V team
(depending on Safety Integrity Level and associated Product development organization)
- Put the Sw workproduct under configuration management according to product
Configuration Management Plan
- Support the Sw / Sw and Hw / Sw integration, together with the Hw designer
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organisation
- Be Innovative and demonstrate to peers and implement in creation of Reference Libraries, reusable codes, and model based developments
- Autonomy and proactive attitude are key success factors for this job.
- Self-motivated and demonstrate ownership
- Good Team Player
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Language Skills: Programming / technologies : C++
- Database : MS SQL Server
- IDE : Visual Studio 10 and later versions.
- Operating System : Microsoft Windows
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
You can apply directly by clicking on the link Below provided and don’t need any reference to the same.
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/LHkit49Z0jj3ZMWfVuHVjY
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HookfhAhT5RHGcuuDe934s
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/K1ExpYVxMHULCbdr5tw2QU