Xerox Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer at Xerox:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech (CSE,ECE, IT)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Code: Xerox Software Engineer Job Openings
Key skills required at for Software Engineer at Xerox:
- Analysis of business processes toward the development of intelligent automation routines using available Xerox software packages.
- Work closely with process owners across the Xerox enterprise to identify automation opportunities and to communicate the use of intelligent automation technologies in the business.
- Become an expert practitioner on the current and future suite of intelligent automation technologies available to Xerox.
- Support all areas of the business with development, testing and deployment phases of intelligent automation projects.
- Sharing best practice and provide support to all other Automation developers
- Plans, designs, develops, tests the software and the on-going maintenance of life and deployed automation routines.
- Close working relationship with RPA Operating Team Manager, RPA Process Controller, and Lead Developer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Xerox Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IiWjfLXyvcY88tpeHIqy1e
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/1kOnRFwTlOT0npZyp2qjQF
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DfeZHUvCfKPGDeT3VW3zvQ