Ribbon Communications Recruitment 2019 for Software Engineer across India. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job
Eligibility Criteria for Ribbon Communications Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech /M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT) / MCA
- Last date: 4th July – 2019
- Job Location: Across India
- Skills: Java, C/C++, Python, Perl, Linux, UNIX
- Salary: INR 6.4 lakhs
- Batch: 2019
- Experience: Freshers
- Interview date: 8th – 9th July – 2019
- Job Code: Ribbon Communications Software Engineer Job Opening – 2nd July 2019
Important Information for Ribbon Communications Recruitment 2019:
- The candidates must be from BE/B.TECH (CS/IT/ISE/ECE) background candidates.
- You must be from 2019 batch.
- You have good academic record with 70% in Engineering.
- Round 1: Online Assessment (Aptitude+ Programming)- Remotely held/Take from home.
- Round 2: F2F2 Interview 0n 8th-9that Bangalore for Level-1 Cleared candidates.
Skills Set (Mandatory):
C, C++, JAVA, Perl/Python, Unix/Linux Scripting (One or more)
Skills Set (Preferred):
Operating System, Computer Networking, Problem Solving and debugging skills.
- You will work on design, Development and Testing of next generation of cloud-based SIP and 4G/Voice over LTE solutions.
- You will have the opportunities of working in a word-class product development centre of a company that is the market leader in Real Time Communication solution.
- You will have the satisfaction of designing, implementing and testing products that are engineered to meet rigorous reliability requirements of real time communication. All of the whilst working in a very friendly and a rewarding work environment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.