Redhat Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: Java, GitHub, Apache, Maven
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Code: Redhat Software Engineer Job Opening
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, or appropriate industry experience.
- Experience writing software primarily using Java.
- Ability to work on your own.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop software for the Red Hat Middleware transactions suite of offerings with a community-based software development approach.
- Interact with globally distributed open source project teams and communities under the mentorship of other engineers in the team.
- Collaborate with the team members and additionally with the quality engineering (QE) and documentation teams.
- Collaborate with other teams within Red Hat to integrate middleware technology into other platforms.
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of our current code base as and when required.
- Develop ideas for new components.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Redhat Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GbqrZPB2uWcGzABAepGrYT
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Do1XHCk74Sk483Q9SbyMTZ
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EyNSU4MNQalCJam1MAJGo0