PowerSchool Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer at PowerSchool:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: Java, JavaSript, HTML, CSS
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Code: PowerSchool Software Engineer Job Opening
Key skills required at for Software Engineer at PowerSchool:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to the performance of web applications.
- Assist with security updates to the web application.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a software engineer role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies required or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience with Reporting Services.
- Experience with automated testing, High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for PowerSchool Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IiWjfLXyvcY88tpeHIqy1e
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/1kOnRFwTlOT0npZyp2qjQF
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DfeZHUvCfKPGDeT3VW3zvQ