Philips Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer at Philips:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT, EEE)
- Skills: Java, UI, Jenkins, Azure
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 1+ year
- Job Code: Philips Software Engineer Job Opening
Key skills required at for Software Engineer at Philips:
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
Job Description: In this role, you have the opportunity to develop applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services
You are responsible for
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Very good Java programming.
- Well versed with model design patterns, database usage, storage patterns, security.
- Expert in dependency injection, reactive programming
- Knowledge in Firebase and using Firebase for notification management
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins/Azure pipelines
- Should write crisp unit tests and instrumentation/UI tests to cover functional requirements
- Should have done at least one complex project which includes; Developing custom UI, Client-Server interactions, Bluetooth device interaction.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Philips Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IiWjfLXyvcY88tpeHIqy1e
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/1kOnRFwTlOT0npZyp2qjQF
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DfeZHUvCfKPGDeT3VW3zvQ