Philips Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer at Philips:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT, EEE) / MCA
- Skills: C, C++, SDLC, OS
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Philips Software Engineer Job Opening
Key skills required at for Software Engineer at Philips:
Role Competency & requirement:
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Philips Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EaM28OkDFLm0wN3kjSiFk5
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BJDx57YoO8FFm7MA8GbmYf
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EcadUn7xUbFHiJPJAee3pH