Google Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer at Bangalore/Hyderabad. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer at Google:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / PhD (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: Java, C, C++, Python, Unix, Linux
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Google Software Engineer Job Openings
Key skills required at for Software Engineer at Google:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java or Python.
- Master’s degree or PhD.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Google Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Kpsuf2AzaqsHbXzLMcMqsw
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DysDH2akRGIL0dfWlNuAoy
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EyNSU4MNQalCJam1MAJGo0