Electronic Arts Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer at Electronic Arts:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: C, C++, Java
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Experience: 0-4 years
- Job Code: Electronic Arts Software Engineer Job Opening
Key skills required at for Software Engineer at Electronic Arts:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher.
- 0-4 years of relative experience.
- Expertise in object-oriented design/programming, strong programming expertise in either C/C++, C# or Java.
- Knowledgeable in the area of scalable platform architecture, end to end systems design and architecture.
- Passion and creativity for problem-solving.
- Familiarity with visualization tools and database technologies, familiarity with analytic techniques such as predictive modeling and data visualizations.
- Able to work and problem-solve independently, to organize workload and priorities, high-quality execution, technical innovation/adaptation, and initiative.
- Understanding of the realities of working with large, rich datasets and complex distributed client/server systems.
- A passion for gaming and a highly analytical and creative thinker.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Electronic Arts Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GIJPwG8Gl2KKHRkjuzEdmd
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IvLsmCBwk5hKkPSf74EjAs
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HEVWZ2tZeZmHMDxP8pvjyj