Dell Recruitment 2019 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: C++,C, Java
- Experience: Freshers
Important Information for Dell Recruitment 2019:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field
- 0-2+ years of relevant experience in software development using C/C++
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities
- Ability to investigate problems, propose and implement solutions
- As a Software Engineer 1, you will be working as part of the Backend Storage software development team on VMAX and PowerMax releases.
- Successful participation on software development projects
- Continually improving product quality by resolving defects and implementing
- enhancement requests, both pre-release and in-market
- Collaborating globally and cross-functionally with other Dell EMC
- VMAX/PowerMax team members to achieve objectives
- Developing technical expertise within assigned area
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.