Clarivate Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer at Clarivate:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech (CSE,ECE, IT)
- Skills: Unix, Linux, GIT, XML
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Code: Clarivate Software Engineer Job Openings
Key skills required at for Software Engineer at Clarivate:
- Trained programmer, proven by education and professional experience in the field of data processing.
- Considerable experience with Unix (Linux) and common Unix tools, e.g. pattern matching, regular expressions, shell programming
- Experience with IDEs (preferably Eclipse), Git, bug tracking
- Knowledge of the AWS cloud environment
- Experience with relational databases
- Working knowledge of network-related issues (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, Secure Shell)
- Good knowledge of OmniMark/Talend
- Knowledge of XML, Unicode, DTDs, XPath, PDF, TIFF and similar formats
- Windows and Microsoft Office software
- Strong problem solving, data analysis and testing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy, and a systematic work style
- Knowledge of intellectual property (IP) formats.
- Good speaking and writing skills in English.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Clarivate Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IiWjfLXyvcY88tpeHIqy1e
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/1kOnRFwTlOT0npZyp2qjQF
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DfeZHUvCfKPGDeT3VW3zvQ