Citrix Recruitment 2018 for Software Engineer. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Citrix Interview Process:
- Education: ME / M.Tech /MCA (CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom)
- Last date to apply: NOT GIVEN; HENCE APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: C, C++, Java, HTML, XML, TCP/IP
- Experience: 0-3 years
Important information for CITRIX Recruitment 2018:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering or related field
- 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience or applied coursework (including entry level)
- Demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g. algorithms, data structures)
- Basic proficiency in a programming language(s) (e.g. C, C++, Java)
- Understanding of basic software lifecycle process
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
- Basic understanding of networking and data communications
- Learn more about CITRIX at http://www.citrix.com
- Entry position that develops, troubleshoots and debugs software components for existing or new products.
- Works on problems of limited scope.
- Learns and follows standard practices and procedures.
- Normally receives general guidance and/or direction on routine work to achieve overall program performance, schedule and quality standards.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.