Allegion Recruitment 2018 for Fresher Software Engineer. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Allegion Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- Last date to apply: NOT GIVEN; HENCE APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
Important information for ALLEGION Recruitment 2018:
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA from any reputed university/institution.
- Familiarity with agile development processes and methodologies
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Passion for building high-quality software with extensive experience in unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience in writing unit test cases MSTest/Jasmine/Mocha
- Good experience in mocking the business logic to achieve 100% unit test coverage.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging, evaluating, and documenting new application development on web/cloud platforms.
- The active member of a highly skilled and motivated agile development team
- Work with agile team to deliver solutions on time and at the high quality that conform to user story acceptance criteria
- Work closely with product teams and product management to understand requirements and translate them to elegant implementation
- Interfacing with overseas counterparts frequently to resolve issues
- Peer reviews for code and design
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.