Cisco is hiring a Software Engineer for the Bangalore location. Please read the complete information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the Software Engineer Job Opening at Cisco.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer Job Opening at Cisco:
Education: Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
Job Location: Bangalore
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development, and testing of business software applications.
- May work as a member of a scrum team across the entire software development lifecycle.
- Designs develop and improve software applications/platforms. The multi-facet role may provide the opportunity to work in any part of the development stack across diverse software languages.
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including applications, operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and cloud-based and Internet-related tools.
- Scales systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolves systems to improve reliability, supportability, and velocity.
- Build high-performance, horizontally scalable, low latency service using the latest technologies and handle information at a massive scale.
- Evaluate and leverage new technologies in the product architecture.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with the senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
- Problem-solving instincts / Abilities
- Passion for technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test-driven development, and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- The ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency in CI/CD tools, security mindset, and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
- Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle, and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Grasp of distributed systems and microservices
- Solid programming background in object-oriented development and Design Patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming, and load balancing
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. So any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
NOTE: If the link is expired, the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company. Check for other opportunities.