PayPal Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer – Java at Bangalore/Chennai. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer – Java at PayPal:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT) / BSCS / MSCS
- Skills: Java, Hibernate, REST API, Web Services
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore / Chennai
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Job Code: PayPal Software Engineer – Java Job Opening
Key skills required at for Software Engineer – Java at PayPal:
Job Description Summary:
- The role is for an entry-level Software Engineer, a recent college graduate (BSCS/MSCS) with 1 to 2 years of experience working on Java/backend technologies. In this role, you be working on building futuristic and delightful platforms for PayPal’s diverse customer and merchant base in India and other Growth Markets. The role will involve working with business teams, product teams, architects and engineers located across our global offices.
- A customer focused, hands-on Java developer, responsible for, implementing and delivering state of the art payments solutions for Growth markets of PayPal. The ideal candidate is an individual with hands-on technology skills, positive work ethic and a collaborative mindset are key to the success of this role.
- The prospective candidate will be an individual contributor working with various cross-functional groups (business, product, analytics, user experience design and engineering) and will require admirable collaboration skills .
- The role would involve building new and emerging payments platforms and experiences for India, and similar hyper-growth markets, that would redefine how customers of PayPal payments and get paid.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric mindset as part of day-day work.
- Ensure that the implementation adheres to defined specs and processes.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Work with managers, leads and peers to come up with an implementation
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs
- Be a quick learner undaunted by complex systems.
- Ability to hit the ground running from day 1 working on various systems and working independently.
- Exposure and participation in tech events, hackathons, contributions to open source, authoring of blogs and active participation in online tech forums is a plus.
- Good team player with a can do attitude
Technical Hands-on Skills
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- A good problem solver
- Good programming skills in Java
- Experience with REST APIs, Web Services, Unit Testing, build tools, Sprint and Hibernate is a plus
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Strong understanding of web-based programming languages is a plus
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for PayPal Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GIJPwG8Gl2KKHRkjuzEdmd
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbbnaT9nNLWFXVLRBy0snS
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EyNSU4MNQalCJam1MAJGo0