Google Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer (Back-End) at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer at Google:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: Java, JavaSript, C, C++, Python
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 5 years
- Job Code: Google Software Engineer (Back-End) Job Opening
Key skills required at for Software Engineer at Google:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or equivalent practical experience in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related field.
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: Server Backend Distributed and Parallel Systems, Full Stack Development (front end and backend), Scalable Enterprise Platforms and Applications, Application Security and Incident Management, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval or Natural language processing.
- Development experience with Unix/Linux.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for GoogleInterview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DzMLMsy9U4YFbqXkypX4GG
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IvLsmCBwk5hKkPSf74EjAs
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DfeZHUvCfKPGDeT3VW3zvQ