CSG Recruitment 2020 for Software Development Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: C#, Python, Unix, Linux, Oracle, SQL
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Job Code: CSG Software Development Engineer Job Opening
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Participate in full life cycle software development. Code or configure software functionality according to functional specifications that could include testing and debugging
- Supports system and solution integration testing, user acceptance testing and provides timely resolutions to problems encountered.
- Participates in code reviews, design reviews, or other forms of team quality procedures.
- Assists in Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management and Ticket Management as required
- Coordinates and communicates regularly with project team leaders and members.
- Test and deploy new functionality and fixes to both internal and production applications.
- Work with Client facing teams to provide technical support and help resolve application issues
- Conduct system maintenance and monitoring to ensure adherence to contracted service level agreements as well as ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- Has had experience working in an Agile and Scrum Environment. Knowledge in SAFe is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to quickly establish productive relationships with other key technical and business team representative throughout CSG.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages (C# VB.Net)
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide application maintenance support.
- Write Functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN and VSS
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX/Window OS
- Knowledge of C#, . Net, Python, or other high- level languages
- Knowledge of KSH scripting or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze problems and determine possible solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical subjects with technical and non-technical employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or a technically related field or equivalent.
- 1- 3 years working in IT industry preferred
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for CSG Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GzpGPcuSRUX9G9nucnFIDz
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Do1XHCk74Sk483Q9SbyMTZ
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EuLPof77lmz8wotIopvF2C