Olacabs is an online car aggregator and the first of its kind to be launched in India. We are a
company committed to using technology to bring efficiency and unparalleled customer experience to the car rental industry! We’re looking for extremely talented people to help us bring the transportation industry into the 21st century. Ideal candidates will be willing to work in a fast paced team environment with aggressive schedules.
Develop features for Olacabs Android application for customers. Actively participate in feature design; Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability ; Take ownership of the features assigned right from estimating timelines to Production release.
Experience Required: 3 – 8 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview Date: 3rd December 2016
Job code: Software Development Engineer – iOS @ OLACABS
Qualifications: BE/MCA/MTech preferably in IT/computer science
• Develop features for Olacabs’s iOS application for customers
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Actively participate in feature design
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Take ownership of the features assigned right from estimating timelines to Production release
• Experience working on iOS platform
• Experience in developing B2C mobile applications
• Expertise in development and implementation of mobile applications with custom UI components
• Experienced in memory management and in designing high-performance apps
• Experience working with Google Maps and Social APIs
• Experience working with Objective C, Cocoa, Core frameworks and the iPhone SDK (5.0 and above).
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Flurry
• Well versed with mobile UI/UX conventions
• Experience in using GIT
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, data structures and design patterns
• Strong C/C++, Java programming skills
• Knowledge of software development processes and agile methodologies
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Excellent English language (written and verbal) communication skills
• Good understanding of DB Design.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.