Software Developer Job Openings at Oracle, Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science
- Last date to apply: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Java, Python, Groovy, JavaSript, C++
- Experience: Freshers
Important Information for Oracle Recruitment 2019:
- Experience/Knowledge in at least two of the following technical areas is also required:
- Object oriented design and methodologies
- Microservices and cloud native applications design.
- Experience in Kubernetes and Docker.
- Knowledge and development background in web services, or web based technologies.
- Experience in Network Function Virtualization (NFV) or related technologies.
- Experience developing or designing highly available/redundant software.
- Experience developing or designing telecommunications software.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities.
- Knowledge of software development methodology, build tools and product life cycle; experience in agile development is a plus.
- Excellent team skills, can-do attitude, focus on quality.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent. Masters degree is a plus, but is not required
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.