Microchip Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Developer at Microchip:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: C++, Linux, Datastructures
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Code: Microchip Software Developer Job Opening
Key skills required at for Software Developer at Microchip:
Microchip, Inc. has an entry-level Systems Software Development Engineer opening based in India to be a key contributor in the testing effort of our storage firmware and driver applications. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of quality for a family of storage projects. You will need to implement automated tests for all layers of the application. Design / Develop tools and frameworks to enable machines to do continuous system testing.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux.
- Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object-oriented design and analysis/debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, System Programming, etc.
- Quick Learner and flexible to take up different tasks.
About the Company:
To Apply for Microchip Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLz8VCzP2S05QnZdCnpVvX
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Do1XHCk74Sk483Q9SbyMTZ
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EyNSU4MNQalCJam1MAJGo0