A product based company in Bangalore is hiring 1 year + experienced for SOC Verification and Validation having hands on experience programming using C/C++, Assembly, Perl / Shell scripting, SOC Modules and IP Modules.
- Location: Bangalore
- Job code: Graduate Trainee Program
- Joining date: 2-May-2017
- Type: Full time
- Contract: Temporary (1-2 years) and then based on performance made permanent.
- Qualification: Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical / Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Validation of individual IP Modules and/or SoC within Validation team
- He/She will lead one or more functional areas and contribute to the Si development / validation for MC D organization for Automtive department.
- Development of Post-Silicon validation collateral & methodologies
- Writing validation tests and execute by simulating and/or running on Silicon
- Candidates will need to debug failing tests, then work with designers and architects to resolve issues
- Strong discipline and attention to detail in ensuring effective and high quality validation that minimizes bug escapes to customers
Best suitable if you have:
- 1-4 years’ experience in validation of IP Modules and SoC verification/validation, preferably in Microcontroller domain
- Knowledge of RTL code review & understanding in verification environment & mapping the test cases to post silicon validation methodologies is preferred
- Good experience in programming languages such as C/C++, Assembly, Perl / Shell scripting, etc.
- Experience in the area of verification/validation of IP modules such as CAN, LIN, USB, Ethernet, etc. is a plus
- Familiarity with coverage concepts, test plans, test benches, bus-functional-models, checkers, trackers, and test writing/debug
- Experience in using lab equipments such as Oscilloscopes, Protocol Analyzers/Exercisers, Mid-bus Probes, Logic Analyzers, JTAG based Debuggers etc.
- Working knowledge of UNIX and Windows
- Exposure to test development on system simulators and emulators is an advantage
- Experience in working with cross-site organizations is a must
- Writing verification / validation test plans, and then writing tests to execute those plans
- Development of verification / validation collateral, such as self checking tests and stressing the peripheral interfaces is often required to enable test plan execution
- Candidates will need to debug failing tests, then work with verification engineers, designers and architects to resolve bugs
- Successful verification / validation engineers can anticipate failure modes, and write test content to stress the design and identify bugs
- Candidate will analyze coverage gaps and develop strategies to fill coverage holes
- The quality of the design and the final product is directly proportional to the quality of the RTL verification / validation work
- Behavioral traits for this position include: Strong problem solving and tolerance of ambiguity.
- Strong discipline and attention to detail in ensuring effective and high quality verification that minimizes bug escapes to higher levels of validation
- Contributing to process improvements where applicable, and gaining domain expertise to be able to independently validate effectively.
- Candidates should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details. Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.