Join us in Shell Graduate Programme 2023:
- We are looking for graduates who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration and care in the Shell Graduate Programme 2023
- We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path.
- you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.
Education: Master's or PH.D. Graduate's
Job Location: Bangalore / Chennai
Experience: 0-3 years
Deadline: 31st July 2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competencies, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year program.
- Given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment.
- You are supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development program.
- Learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
- We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally.
- The Graduate program encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
- You can have a purpose-driven career at Shell.
- Work you do every day will have a positive impact on your life, your community, and the world
- You enjoy being challenged, rather daunted or overwhelmed, if a task seems impossible opportunities to be innovative.
- Good at absorbing information, analyzing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas.
- Have the drive, resilience to complete and the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
To be eligible for the Shell Graduate Programme:
- Must be in the final year of your post-graduation or have graduated with an advanced degree like a master’s or Ph.D. from a recognized university with less than 3 years of work experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You need to be an Indian citizen or Permanent Resident or have a valid work permit for India
- Required to have graduated prior to your first day at Shell.
What we offer:
- We’ll help you discover your potential with outstanding career opportunities.
- You’ll be able to continuously seek out new ideas and experiences, and collaborate with a global network of people, working on some of the most commercially and innovatively driven projects in the world.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. So any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
NOTE: If the link is expired, the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company. Check for other opportunities.
Show JUMPWHERE some love
Become a Part of Our Whatsapp Family:
Become a Part of Our Telegram Family: