GE Healthcare Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for GE Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: Java, JavaSript, J2EE, Angular Js, Node JS, MS SQL
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 1-6 years
- Job Code: GE Software Engineer Job Opening
Important Information for GE Recruitment 2020:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)1- 6 years of experience in Software development.
- Experience in object-oriented design methodology and various programming languages, including Java.
- Familiarity with Design patterns.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies, technology, theories, and techniques.
- Good problem solving and analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team player with experience in Agile.
- Experience in working with distributed global teams.
- Automated testing experience by using Junit and other testing framework
- Working knowledge in configuration management tools such as Perforce, JENKINS.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Domain with Understanding of Healthcare Standards such as DICOM, HL7, IHE etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality, Tools and/or LEAN processes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for GE Interview Process Click Below Link:
APPLY for Software Engineer Job Openings at GE at Bangalore
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Kpsuf2AzaqsHbXzLMcMqsw
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BJDx57YoO8FFm7MA8GbmYf
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EcadUn7xUbFHiJPJAee3pH