Opportunities for Senior Professional – Finance Job openings at DXC.technology, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
Key information for Senior Professional – Finance job openings at DXC technology, Bangalore
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- Skills: Computer and Business solutions software skills
- Experience: 6+ years in finance or accounting
- Mode Of Hire: Permanent
- Location: Bangalore
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Job code: Senior Professional – Finance Job openings at DXC technology, Bangalore
Primary Skills for Senior Professional – Finance Job openings at DXC technology, Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- Six or more years of finance or accounting experience
- Experience working with accounting principles and accounting software and databases
- Experience working with financial analysis
Secondary Skills for Senior Professional – Finance Job openings at DXC technology, Bangalore
- Strong communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead teams
- Good presentation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Performs complex financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, and financial modeling; develops and implements capitalization methods, and reviews journal entries to meet business needs.
- Collects budget, midyear forecast and other financial information; interprets, summarizes, and uploads forecast information to financial systems to provide information about profit and loss; may provide budget assistance to other department management.
- Analyzes budget, midyear forecast and other financial information and prepares presentations with recommendations to senior management and corporate office; communicates with management and the corporate office regarding financial issues.
- Develops financial controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
- May provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Forecasts accurate and timely cash flow projections, sales projections, and expense projections to ensure that business needs are met.
- Assists department managers with the budgeting process by working with department managers through the development process of each budget.
- Makes recommendations for process or procedural changes, including training documentation and presentation to other organizations.
About The Company:
How to apply for the Senior Professional – Finance Job openings at DXC technology, Bangalore?
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.