Role Description for Senior Analyst / Specialist Jobs at Fidelity:
- Sturdy analytical skills, ability to attract out insights, answer the ‘so-what’ & ‘what-if’ and endorse actionable recommendations
- Effective presentation and tale boarding competencies with publicity to executive stage presentations
- Amazing written and verbal conversation talents. A “persuasive, influencing” conversation style could be a plus
- Exposure to facts in warehouse surroundings
- Experience in handling companion relationships and standard software control
- Hands on in mining facts the use of SAS/r/sq. (SQL is a compulsory)
- Experience in survey analytics like handling and mining number one/secondary research information
Other information/requirement for Senior Analyst / Specialist Jobs at Fidelity:
- MBA / MA Econometrics / M.Sc (Statistics) from premier schools
- 4-7 years of experience in data analytics and strategic analysis
- Job code: Senior Analyst / Specialist Jobs at Fidelity
About Fidelity India:
At Fidelity india, we’re focused on contributing significantly to the achievement of fidelity and our customers through an exceptionally skilled and progressive personnel that is devoted to presenting strategic solutions and making sure excellence in execution. the employer is based effectively to align with the necessities of the diverse commercial enterprise lines of the firm globally and to make sure that the most effective answers are brought in improved time frames. our key commercial enterprise groups at fmr india are: organization shipping and solutions (eds), era offerings (ts), and commercial enterprise analytics and research (ba&r), apart from our support features, and we rent throughout these streams. our new recruits encompass both sparkling graduates from most appropriate control and technical institutes in india, as well as lateral hires with suitable, enjoy of their respective fields that match our industry-leading requirements.
How to apply for this Job Opening?