Saggezza is hiring Technical Integration Architect. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 8-12 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Job Description: Technical Integration Architect.
The Technical Integration Architect role is to plan, coordinate, architect, and supervise all activities related to the integration of software programs, applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements of the organization. This individual is also responsible for developing and maintaining an application integration architecture blueprint for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
This job role includes working with our clients
- This job role includes working with our clients face to face (or) remote to understand and develop integration requirement documentation
- Utilize home-grown and solutions available in the industry to solve business requirements
- Understand current technology stack, tools and systems available
- Understand different integration options available among existing framework
- Hands-on architect, ready to implement template architecture components and hand it over to engineering team
- Conceptualize and document the integration architecture
- Discuss and finalize integration technology in consultation with various stakeholders.
- Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
- Ensure improvement of all architectural processes within the agreed upon schedule and provide training to all development teams to maintain project deliverables
- Assist customer in all integration processes and design various architecture programs for all application layer.
- Conduct design architect reviews, gap analysis and assessment when required
- They architect, design and implement small to large scale integration solutions adopting various technologies such as Hadoop Stack, MEAN stack, Java/JEE etc.,
- Working knowledge of architecture development tools and techniques
- Sound knowledge of architectural design including knowledge of services based approaches to solution design
- The ability to provide support and direction within a constantly changing environment within the context of a dynamic ever-changing business
- Ability to translate business requirements into design options that are:
- cost effective
- that comply with architectural principles and standards; and
- that enhance the business process.
- Qualified candidates should be positive, creative, driven and confident individuals that will represent the company and its customers professionally at all times. Job requirements are:
- Experience in Architecting and Building banking related products
Good Banking domain knowledge is preferred
Demonstrated competency with several programming languages
- Proficiency in implementing reliable, complex, secure, high performance and scalable solutions
- Excellent customer relations skills and potential to work with demanding customers
- They should be able to recognize as well as assist in exploiting business opportunities and contribute actively in business development.
- Ability to draft accurate documentation that supports the design & effort
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelors or a Master’s degree; and seven plus years of experience in relevant field.
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Attention to Detail
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Experience interacting with all levels of management / staff and across organizational lines.
- Experience presenting to different audiences verbally, in writing and in presentation formats
How to apply for this Job Opening?
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.