Saggezza is hiring Exstream Dialogue-Technical Lead. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 8-12 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Job Description: Exstream Dialogue-Technical Lead
Required Experience and Skills:
- 8-12 years of hands-on experience in Exstream Dialogue and related technologies.
- Able to develop simple to complex documents in Dialogue specially Statements and Letters.
- Should have knowledge around Dialogue Data Mapping, Page Design, Output Queues, Flow Tables, Barcodes, Campaigns and Messages and application packaging.
- Good knowledge around Metacode, AFP and PDF data streams
- Good written and oral communication skills to communicate the project status and technical issues clearly.
- Hands on experience on Mainframe/Unix will be an added advantage.
- Responsibilities: Analysis, Tech Spec review, Test Case creation, Coding, Unit Testing, Integration/User Acceptance Testing Support, System documentation and warranty support.
Job Code: Exstream Dialogue-Technical Lead Sagezza
Job Location: Asia Pacific – Bangalore, karnataka, India
About The Company:
Saggezza is a global technology services company that provides consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing solutions. Our mission is to be the trusted Technology Services partner of the world’s leading corporations in key industry verticals. Our name is derived from the Latin root word Sagacious (insightful, farsighted, and wise). Hence our tagline – Technology with Wisdom
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.