Volvo is hiring for the role of RPA Developer for Bangalore location. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the RPA Developer Job Openings at Volvo.
Eligibility Criteria for RPA Developer Job Openings at Volvo :
Education: Bachelor's degree
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-1 years
Skills: .Net/Java, Orchestrator, Kibana, Agile, Cloud Computing, Devops
Basic Qualifications Required to be successful in this role :
- Knowledge in RPA using UIPath
- Prior experience ( 0 – 1 year) in .Net/Java development and have good understanding on software engineering.
- Handled E2E RPA Development – Understand & Analyse requirements, Design, Develop, Validate and Deploy Automations
- Experience in handling business stakeholders on automation opportunities – provide consulting, prepare proposals and deliver PDD, SDD
- Experience in working with end user systems like web, SAP, outlook, pdf, MS office, Citrix, Mainframes etc.
- Good understanding and worked with Orchestrator, Kibana, Task Capture etc.
- Have a basic understanding on Foundations – Agile, Cloud Computing, Security and Devops
- Experience in working other RPA products – Power Automate
- Certification in UIPath is a plus
- Worked in Manufacturing/Automotive domain
Job Description for RPA Developer Job Openings at Volvo :
- You will belong to RPA Digital Technologies team, primarily supporting our tenants/business stakeholders in the area of RPA platform, products and deliveries. Recently we have started to build cloud-based platforms for Intelligent Automation, and we want you to onboard this journey as we now move ahead.
- You will, as a RPA Developer, be reporting to the Delivery Manager.
- Part of Scrum Team, delivering Automations to various business units within the Volvo Group.
- Full Stack Development: Completely responsible for Design, Develop, Validate and Deploy automations of different complexities.
- Interaction with business users – Attending End User demos, Requirements Capturing and Prepare Estimates
- Responsible to develop CRs, Maintain and Support Automations
- Develop internal tools and products
Preffered skills :
- Should be a good team player, believe in collaboration and support your colleagues
- Can independently manage tasks and responsibilities and secure to deliver the results on time
- Good problem-solver with innovative mindset and have good analytical skills
- You are customer focused with the ability to work closely with business stakeholder, managing stakeholder requirements and to address their pain points
- Quick learner, passionate about new technologies, curious to know, courageous to try and fail faster
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
NOTE: If the link is not clickable, the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company. Check for other opportunities.
Meanwhile, also check out these job opening
- Freshers Jobs – Software Developer Job Openings at Thinkitive, Bangalore
- Software Engineer Trainee Job Openings at First Principles, Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs -Graduate Software Engineer Job Openings at Couchbase, Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs -Assoc Software Engineer Job Openings at DXCT , Bangalore
- Data Engineer Job Openings at JLLT , Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs – Software Engineer Job Opening at Accenture Across India
- Experienced Jobs – Assoc Software Engineer Job Openings at Opentext, Bangalore
- Internship Jobs – Technical Engineer Intern Job Opening at Synopsys , Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs -Assoc Software Engineer Job Openings at Neustar, Bangalore
Meanwhile, you can check out these contests
- Hackathon Challenge-TezIndia Hackathon 2022
- Flipkart GRiD 4.0 Software Development Challenge 2022
- Hackathon – PhonePe Software Engineer Hiring Challenge,Bangalore
- Hackathon Challenge – Techsurf 2022 by Contentstack
- Flipkart GRiD 4.0 – Information Security Challenge 2022
- Thoughtworks Hiring Challenge For Women Developer 2022
Join Our Whatsapp Group For Latest Job Notifications Updates:
|Join WhatsApp Group [Freshers]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [All/Experienced]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Aptitude]||Click Here|
Show JUMPWHERE some love: