Synopsys is hiring for a R&D Engineer in Bangalore. Interested people can read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job
Eligibility Criteria for Synopsys Interview Process:
Education: B.E. or M.S
Last date: ASAP
Job Location: Bangalore
Skills:Python, TCL and perl
Experience: 0-2 years
Important Information for Synopsys Recruitment 2022:
Key Duties and Responsibilities of a R&D Engineer:
- Will be in charge of designing various library views.
- They are in charge of performing various quality checks and releasing the library.
- They will also be in charge of building final library packages.
Basic Qualifications required for a R&D Engineer :
- CMOS process knowledge and issues in deep submicron process technologies
- Basic grasp of digital circuits; CMOS circuit design, layout, simulation methods, and flows
- Standard cell design, char, and packaging, as well as quality assurance
- Debugging and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- It’s a plus if you know how to programme in Python, TCL, or Perl.
- Interactions with internal development teams require excellent written and vocal communication skills.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Synopsys Interview Process Click Below Link:
NOTE: If the link is not clickable,the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company.Check for other opportunities.
Meanwhile also check out these job openings:
- Freshers Jobs –Programmer/Analyst Job Openings at NetApp.
- Manual Tester Job Opening at Zensoft, Mumbai.
- TCS Off Campus Drive Across India
- Infosys Internship with a Certificate for Students and Graduates.
- R&D Engineer Job Openings at Ansys, Noida.
- Freshers Jobs –Software Engineer Job Openings at HCL
- Test Intern Job Opening at Apexster
Join Our Whatsapp Group For Latest Job Notifications Updates:
|Join WhatsApp Group [Freshers]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [All/Experienced]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Aptitude]||Click Here|