Role: Quality Engineering Manager
A go-getter professional who is passionate about technology and has proven experience in delivering software products with self driven attitude, having ability to successfully building and leading teams to success, upbeat the delivery on time and make OLA products a great experience for customers. Proven leader with hands on automation experience in mobile /web products and exposure to non functional testing like performance /stress /load /security etc.
Must have worked in Test/ QA Manager profile in the past and must have lead the team across various releases taking end to end quality ownership of product under test. Must have 10-14 years of software engineering experience, with Min of 1 year in managerial capacity.
- Lead and Mentor a team of passionate SDETs
- Accomplishes quality assurance objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and coaching employees as required.
- Will take ownership for communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Deliver high quality products, Drive greater customer experience, Build & grow worldclass teams
- Provide leadership & technical guidance to teams while encouraging creativity, accountability, fun & teamwork
- Establish and drive current and longterm automation and Quality Improvement objectives
- Work across PM & engineering teams to harden, enhance and generally improve the quality of our systems
- Effectively communicates testing progress and issues and ensures intime required visibility and escalation to issues.
- Experience in leading high quality product deliveries and managing teams with reputed Online / e-commerce / Mobile / Product organizations
- Strong decision making skills, metricdriven operations and ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fastpaced environment
- Strong comprehensive knowledge of software testing process, Agile methodology and best practices
- Expertise across Test Automation frameworks & tools, Metrics driven approach to Quality
- Prior hands on experience on Java/Python programming, Mobile Testing, Mobile Test Automation, Testing Web Services
- Ability to provide handson contribution to quality execution if the need arises
- Ability to learn new technologies and quickly comeup with a test execution plans
Candidate background required (Education & Experience)
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering from premier institutes preferred
Company Name: OLA
Interview date: 21-May-2016
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.