Swiggy is hiring Quality Assurance Engineer I / II. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 2-7 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Job Description :
We are looking for passionate Quality Assurance Engineers to join the Bangalore Swiggy Engineering team. In this role, you will be taking complete ownership of quality for assigned areas and leading efforts for the overall quality in collaboration/negotiation with DEV, PMs and and taking initiative to improve product quality coverage and effectiveness.
- Ability to debug problems in QA and Production environments and help isolate,debug and resolve bugs.
- Exposure working in an agile/informal setup in startups and taking fair ownership of owned modules
- Comfortable understanding requirements from PMs and deriving test cases/scenarios/plans out of it with high coverage , testing the systems and communicating issues/test results to cross functional teams early.
- Experience in mobile testing in both Android and IOS and in UI testing – Cross browser and cross platform testing .
- Familiarity with databases like Mysql and knowledge of SQL and knowledge of Linux.
- Fair knowledge in back end testing on Web Services and Databases.
Desired Skills and Experience –
- Team player & flexible to adjust working hours specially in startup environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and 2-7 years of work experience.
- Experience in e-commerce & Ability to write scripts in Java/Python or any other language to reduce manual effort.
Job Code: Quality Assurance Engineer I / II Swiggy
Job Location: Bangalore
About The Company:
Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodie. A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants, we have our own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers . Having our own fleet gives us the flexibility to offer customers a no minimum order policy on any restaurant and accept online payments for all partner restaurants that we work with. Our delivery personnel carry one order at a time which ensures we get reliable and fast deliveries
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.