Fidelity is hiring experienced Quality Assurance Engineer – Functional Testing for its Bangalore location.
Candidate Description for Quality Assurance Engineer – Functional Testing at Fidelity:
- Experience in SQL Database Queries, working with ETL and Informatica AND Testing Web Base application
- Strong in OOP.
- Experience in design experience.
- High level of commitment, initiative, vision, and enthusiasm
- Must be adaptable in a changing environment.
- Must be effective in different business settings.
Other information for Quality Assurance Engineer – Functional Testing at Fidelity
- Primary Location: Bangalore
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (BE or any equivalent)
- Experience: 2-4 years of Testing Experience
About Fidelity India:
At Fidelity india, we’re focused on contributing significantly to the achievement of fidelity and our customers through an exceptionally skilled and progressive personnel that is devoted to presenting strategic solutions and making sure excellence in execution. the employer is based effectively to align with the necessities of the diverse commercial enterprise lines of the firm globally and to make sure that the most effective answers are brought in improved time frames. our key commercial enterprise groups at fmr india are: organization shipping and solutions (eds), era offerings (ts), and commercial enterprise analytics and research (ba&r), apart from our support features, and we rent throughout these streams. our new recruits encompass both sparkling graduates from most appropriate control and technical institutes in india, as well as lateral hires with suitable, enjoy of their respective fields that match our industry-leading requirements.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
- For more information upload your resume in Upload Resume Page with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for the interview.