Microfocus Recruitment 2021 for QA Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: Java, UNIX, Python, Perl, REST
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Code: Microfocus QA Engineer Job Opening
Key skills required:
- Experience in testing software products and solutions running on Linux Operating Systems in a distributed environment.
- Awareness of multiple software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Experience in developing an automated test for UI and APIs components and systems that rely on the microservices and responsive web application
- Understanding and Test Automation of micro-service technologies such as REST
- Experience in qualifying web application solutions hosted on cloud
- Knowledge of Linux system environment, preferably CentOS
- Experience with Java language and scripting (e.g., UNIX Shell scripting, Python, Perl) for test automation
- Experience in Agile
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Analytical, troubleshooting/debugging, and problem-solving skills.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Microfocus Interview Process Click here!!
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JemMi7vKabI8IviEkVwoK5
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5Ubnu494emLPN7xv7FvBv
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HgmOcH6UmZO3Jj8B1fQZbj