Opportunities for Python developer at Graphene Semiconductors. Check below for High-level job description.
- Primary Skill: Python
- Other/All Skill: Embedded Programming, Storage Area
- Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Job code: Matlab developer at Graphene Semiconductors
- Work Experience: 3-10 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Company Name: Graphene Semiconductors
- Minimum Education Requirements: Any
- No of rounds of Interviews: Not disclosed
- Annual CTC: Not disclosed
Requirements for Python developer at Graphene Semiconductors, Bangalore
- Strong Python Programming skills on FPGA/Embedded platforms – Bitwise, logical and algorithmic skills.
- In-depth knowledge of any one of the Storage Protocols -SATA/SCSI/SAS/NVMe/PCIORAID/USB/UFSliSCSI/FC/InfiniBand.
- In-depth knowledge of NAND Flash Architecture.
About the Company:
Graphene Semiconductors was established to drive business excellence, in the technology space. There are plenty of semiconductor industry support brands in the market, we are different with a clear motive. That is, to provide continuous support across the life cycle such as design, development and services leading to complete solutions, and of course, providing specialized support for all products across various industries
How to apply for the Python developer at Graphene Semiconductors, Bangalore
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.