Amazon is hiring for the role of Programmer/Analyst Hyderabad. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the Programmer/Analyst Job Openings at Amazon.
Eligibility Criteria for Programmer/Analyst Job Openings at Amazon:
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 0-3 Years
Skills: C++, Java, UNIX, Linux
Basic Qualifications Required to be successful in this role :
- 0-3 years overall development/technical support experience.
- Strong object oriented development knowledge in C++ and/or Java.
- Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Documentation skills
Job Description for Programmer/Analyst Job Openings at Amazon :
- The Transportation Team is looking for a passionate software programmer analyst who will be responsible for working with business, operations to gather ship carrier requirements and collaborate with transportation technology teams to integrate new carriers and ship methods into the network.
- As part of the integration, you have to design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest and invoices.
- You should also be working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes and documentation of our systems.
Preferred Skills :
- Your solutions will impact our customers directly! This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure.
- You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages.
- Able to accurately prioritise projects, make sound judgements, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
NOTE: If the link is not clickable, the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company. Check for other opportunities.
Meanwhile, also check out these job opening
- Freshers Jobs – Hardware Trainee Engineer Job Openings at Thales, Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs -Software Development Trainee Job Openings at Thales, Bangalore
- Technical Support Engineer Job Openings at Microsoft ,Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs -Data Engineer Job Openings at TransUnion, Bangalore
- Software Developer Job Openings at Oracle, Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs -Software Engineer Job Openings at Siemens, Bangalore
- HCL’s Mega Recruitment Drive 2022, Across India
- Freshers Jobs –Test Associate Engineer Job Opening at SonicWall, Bangalore
- Graduate trainee Job Openings at NTT Bangalore
Join Our Whatsapp Group For Latest Job Notifications Updates:
|Join WhatsApp Group [Freshers]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [All/Experienced]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Aptitude]||Click Here|
Show JUMPWHERE some love: