Intel Recruitment 2020 for Product Development Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: Python, C++, Perl, SQL, Verilog
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Intel Product Development Engineer Job Opening
- Knowledge in end-to-end product manufacturing development process and ability to work with validation, yield, process and test program teams to solve various product issues.
- Knowledge of IO protocols, DFT architectures, and design specs.
- Knowledge in industrial standards and practices of DFT and design validation including ATPG, JTAG, functional validation and RTL simulation debug tools.
- Self-driven and strong team player Advantage
- Exposure in programming/scripting languages as: Python, Perl, C++, Verilog
- Data mining background and exposure in using SQL or JMP or other industry statistics tools
- Background in Automated Test
- Equipment and Testing Methodologies
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Intel Interview Process Click Below Link:
APPLY for Product Development Engineer Job Openings at Intel, Bangalore
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GbqrZPB2uWcGzABAepGrYT
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Do1XHCk74Sk483Q9SbyMTZ
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EyNSU4MNQalCJam1MAJGo0