Reliance Industries Recruitment 2019 for Planning Assistant at Mumbai. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Industries Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech /B.Sc – Computer Science
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Batch: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Experience: Fresher (0-4 years)
- Job Code: Reliance Industries Planning Assistant Job Openings – 24th July 2019
Important Information for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2019:
- Assist in operating of the EPM/ EPPR system for projects deliverables schedule and progress measurement.
- Convert list of deliverables to L4 schedule
- Generate Targets for the next period for projects
- Maintain Change logs of projects
- Assist in preparation of Change Notices
- Prepare Draft Vendor Document Review Status
- Assist in preparation of Initial 90 days schedule for projects
- Assist in preparation of other sections of Progress Reports like Activities completed and planned in next period etc.
- Assist in preparation of QMS MRM inputs reports.
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient in EPPR / EPM
- Microsoft Office usage
- Reasonably good English
- Good typing speed
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Reliance Industries Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HpLyoZ8mwzb4ciNpEznuag
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbbnaT9nNLWFXVLRBy0snS