A start-up company looking for an experienced PHP developer who have amazing skills on MVC frameworks as well as core PHP.
About the Company: NxTk is one of the startups in Bangalore. NxTk is focused exclusively on internal products. Some of the ideas that we are working on include – B2B Messaging – Logistics – Cloud based services for SME’s The focus at NxTk is on finding the right mix where work can be fun. The onus is on ownership, where everyone can work independently, but deliver as a team.
We have currently launched our logistics project – Flex Retail and Logistics India Pvt Ltd and also our online grocery shopping portal built in PHP, http://www.rationbox.in/ and we are working on a few other projects which include our own fmcg outlets, etc.
Job Description for a PHP developer:
Looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need the candidate to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
The candidate will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Responsibilities of a PHP developer:
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the SDLC
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Requirements of a PHP developer
- Have experience in MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Zend etc as well as experience / knowledge on Joomla, Drupal etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL.
- Knowledge on version control tools like SVC, GIT etc.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc) as well as developing web services.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Qualification: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (Not mandatory)
Experience: 4+ years
Salary: 6-8 LPA ( depends on current CTC)
Job location: Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore
How to apply for this post?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code and JOB ROLE, subject and details and tell us why you want to join. We will ask you to write code as part of your interview process, so be prepared! Our recruiters will be in touch.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies