Opportunities for PHP Developer job openings at Workplace Options, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
- Primary Skill: PHP, Joomla components
- Type of Company: Software Services
- Job code: PHP Developer job openings at Workplace Options
- Role: PHP Developer
- Work Experience: 5+ years
- Location: Bangalore
- Company Name: Workplace Options
- Education Requirement: Any
- Annual CTC: Not disclosed.
Job description for PHP Developer job openings at Workplace Options:
- Hands-on Software Development experience (OOP)
- 5+ years of experience in PHP, Joomla development, and LAMP Architecture.
- Experience with Joomla Components/plugins customization/creation.
- Good experience with MySql or other databases `
- Good experience with Ajax
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing dynamic web applications
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Should have experience with version control tools (SVN/TFS/GIT).
- Must be able to unit test the code outputs and arrest defect leakages at the earliest.
- Should have excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Company:
Workplace Options is the world’s largest integrated employee support services and work-life provider. Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and professionals, we provide world-class employee support and work-life services, referrals and consultation on a variety of issues ranging
from dependent care, legal and financial issues, stress management, EAP counseling, and wellness. Our service centers located in Raleigh, NC, London, Toronto, Dublin, Panama, India, Portugal, Tokyo, and Singapore reach out to over 46 million employees in 34,000 organizations across more than 200 countries and territories.
How to apply for PHP Developer job openings at Workplace Options:
- Click here to APPLY.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.