Allstate Recruitment 2019 for Performance Test Engineer at Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description
- Skills: Agile, JIRA, HPQC, ALM
- Experience: 3-6 years
- Mode Of Hire: Permanent
- Location: Bangalore
- Drive date : 6th July – 2019
- Job Code: Allstate Performance Test Engineer Job Opening – 4th July 2019
- B.S/B.E in Computer Science or related (i.e.: Computer Engineering) is required
- Expertise is able to troubleshoot issues, identify causes for issues, able to do core performance engineering is key to the role
- Testing, APM tools & Analysis Tools: Dynatrace, App Dynamics, Splunk, Fiddler, IBM Heap Analyzer, Jprobe
- 2+ years experience in the performance engineering field, Experience in testing UI and Web services using loadrunner
- Must be well versed in using HPPC 12.5 or greater for advanced test script development beyond the built-in record and playback capabilities
About The Company:
How to apply?
- To get referred and more information, upload your updated resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.