Opportunities for Performance Engineer at HP, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
- Primary Skill: LoadRunner
- Work Experience: 7+ years
- Location: Bangalore
- Company Name: HP
- Other/All Skill: LoadRunner 8.0-12.50, Visual VM, JProfiler, JVisual
- Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Job code: Performance Engineer at HP, Bangalore
- Minimum Education Requirements: Any graduate
- No of rounds of Interviews: Not disclosed
- Annual CTC: Not disclosed
Essential Skills for Performance Engineer at HP, Bangalore
- Knowledge and expert level Experience on LoadRunner 12.50 (version 8.0 – 12.50) or similar tools.
- Experience in Performance Center.
- Used various protocols such as HTTP/HTML, Click & Script for Web applications.
- In-depth experience in Profiling Tools such as Visual VM, JProfiler & JVisual.
- Experience in monitoring application layer metrics as mentioned below and identifying the bottlenecks and providing recommending improvement areas for the same:
- thread dump
- Heap Dump
- GC logs
Other skills for Performance Engineer at HP, Bangalore
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Passion for technology.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
About the Company:
HPE recently got acquired by Microfocus and mainly deals with ERP and high-end applications. Having multiple offices across the globe and huge employee strength its an amazing environment to excel as well as learn upcoming technologies in HP. For more information, kindly refer our official website.
How to apply for the Performance Engineer at HP, Bangalore
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.