IBM is hiring 1 – 15 years experienced Oracle ERP Support Consultant who can join at the earliest at their Bangalore location.
Responsibilities of Oracle ERP Support Consultant:
- Ensure availability of ERP applications by:
- adhering to SLAs
- Managing service delivery
- Developing processes to monitor risks and resolve issues.
- Manage system incidents providing timely escalation/recovery actions and management communication
- Work closely with Business Users on incident reported, continuous follow up until issue closed Work directly with different internal IT teams like Salesforce, B2B, Data Warehouse, Agile PLM, Custom Applications and Business Users.
- May required to work in shifts to support time zone differences
Essential Knowledge an Oracle ERP Support Consultant must have:
- Candidates should have experience with Oracle EBS on both a function & technical side.
- Strong analytical skill and good logical thinking.
- Ability to use development tool to open and read code (plsql, sql, xmlp, form, report, oaf, java, wf).
- Familiar with tables and relationship of the table, strong in sql and plsql skill.
- Familiar with fnd debug and PLSQL debug log, oaf debug log, mobile debug log, specifically able to module critical API debug log.
- Specialist skills in Oracle EBS Distribution Modules :
- Advance Pricing
- Order Management
- Order Fulfillment
Salary: Based on current CTC but no bar for right candidate.
Experience: 1 -15 years
Designation: Oracle ERP Support Consultant
NOTE: Last date to apply is 24-06-2016
How to apply for Oracle ERP Support Consultant post?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details and tell us why you want to join. We will ask you to write code as part of your interview process, so be prepared! Our recruiters will be in touch.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies