Fantastic opportunity for Oracle CORE DBA experts for a big giant company in Bangalore location.
You will be perfect match for Oracle CORE DBA:
We’re looking for someone with a strong understanding of IBM DB2 database architecture, administration and security features to help grow, maintain and administer our infrastructure.
DB2 administrator has primary responsibility for maintenance and support of database environments on LINUX operating systems in DEV/QA, Staging and Production environments. Candidate must have a willingness to learn new technologies. Should be flexible to work on weekends and late hours in case of a business requirement. This role demands to work closely with the Development and QA staff on daily basis to troubleshoot and maintain release databases.
Your responsibilities as a Oracle CORE DBA
You’re there to make sure all the machinery is running smoothly and our customers are receiving the quality of service they’ve come to expect. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, exciting and globally distributed environment, monitoring, maintaining, optimizing and improving our systems while working with a seasoned group of intelligent engineers and developers from around the world.
Your growth as Oracle CORE DBA:
• You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
• You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
• You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Desired Skills and Experience for Oracle CORE DBA:
- 2+ years of experience managing Oracle 11G/12C databases.
- Familiar with user management, password policies, roles, grants, privileges.
- Familiar with different database refresh methodologies.
- Familiar with Oracle backup methods, RMAN and DataPump.
- Familiar with basic RAC and Dataguard administration.
- Experience with Linux and Shell scripting.
- Analyzing performance report using AWR and dictionary views.
- Identify oracle network related problems and implement solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Proven problem resolution skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills.
- Experience adhering to change control processes in all activities.
Job code: IORACLEDBM20072016
Year of experience: 2-10 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Company Name: Will be disclosed to the interested candidates
Salary: Industry Standards
How to apply for this post?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details and tell us why you want to join. We will ask you to write code as part of your interview process, so be prepared! Our recruiters will be in touch.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies